[Unity Outpost]

Fantasia looks up at Ebon. Then back at- None of the ponies who had been telling her these big beautiful royal (and kind of scary) looking ponies are monsters. They've all left already. Then up at that nice blue unicorn with the funny stick cutie more.

"We've gotten quite a bit of bad publicity, I'll admit it," Pure Touch sighs as he stops aside Ebon and Fantasia. "We're doing our best despite our mistakes. And between you and me..."

The pony glances back and forth conspiratorially.

"...I don't doubt that the Goddess has made some herself. Hopefully she can learn from them and do better like anypony else. Whether you choose to come with to Maripony or not-"

A soft forest green glow surrounds the unicorn's horn as he directs healing magic toward Ebon's injured mind. A healing potion might not be able to do the trick, but this unicorn seems to be VERY talented when it comes to healing spells.

"-I think I can leave you with that gift at least. I hope you make the right decision."

And with that he sets off as well.

AND THEN SUDDENLY!

"Wait!" the little filly cries out. "I want to come too! I want to see mommy and daddy again!" She goes bounding off at full speed and begins prodding at the alicorn with a hoof. "Umm... Monster? Is... is there really a big blob at Maripony that's going to gobble me up?"

That manages to get Anoma to blank mid-step. Once again that sad, weary smile crosses her face as she kneels down in front of the filly. "Oh my little pony. Don't fret, there won't be any monsters to harm you in Unity. You'll be safe in the Goddess' embrace. And you'll never ever ever ever be apart from your mommy and daddy again."

With that the alicorn reaches out her regal wings and pulls Fantasia into an embrace. The filly stiffens at first, but soon her fear melts and she begins crying into Anoma's coat. She cries and sobs and snots up the false-princess' fur something terrible.

"I just miss them so much..."

"I know, my little pony. I know..."

[New Appleloosa]

"THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GODDESS GROWS WEARY OF THIS GAME, OH WICKED PONIES. SHOW YOURSELVES AT ONCE."

There then comes a pause as though the invisible and totally not in the town alicorn considers something further.

"SINCE THESE COWARDLY PONIES SEEM UNWILLING TO GIVE THEMSELVES UP IT FALLS TO YOU, CITIZENS OF NEW APPLELOOSA, TO BRING THEM TO US. DELIVER THE CRIMINALS TO THE GATE LEST YOU SHARE IN THEIR PUNISHMENT!"

And then what's this?

A pony walking out of the gate? Oh excellent! One of them has finally come to their senses. The alicorn doesn't recognize this one, but that hardly matters. They were probably hiding up on that hill or something.

"GOOD! YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOURSELF TO JUSTICE, OH WICKED PONY!"
the mental voice thunders at Night Jewel. "AS THE FIRST TO YIELD WE WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE GIVEN SOME DEGREE OF COMFORT ON THE JOURNEY TO RED EYE'S SLAVE PITS."

Something about the voice suggests that the alicorn is displeased with this punishment. But apparently orders have come from on-high to sell the rebels to Red Eye rather than to kill them. Probably to appease the slavers in Old Appleloosa and make up a few of the murdered slaves.