Iudex.

"Outlaws? I presume we're not the first group they've ambushed, then?"

Shifting his weight, however, alerted him to the fact that he still had an unconscious Zorua in his arms, and a starly on his head that was pretty beat up. He returned Paka, before nodding to Iudex. "Well, thank you again - but I need to get back to Port Tidings - I don't want my pokemon's wounds to linger and become more serious."

He actually wanted to talk more - he'd never really thought about a pokemon that could respond to you with words he was familiar with. And more focally, however, it was nice to have someone to talk to - especially someone who was willing to aid someone in need.

...but he really had to get back, and given his role as a trainer really couldn't think of a polite way to ask - he actually wasn't sure how Iudex felt about the whole process. He made sure his pokemon were pretty happy, but he always assumed other pokemon did not agree.

Also, he apparently had forgotten that Iudex could read his mind, but his mind had up to this point generally the one place he allowed himself to get flustered.