1. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    I always assumed that Rainbow Dash values her number one fan and would be quick to come watch her perform.
    Hmm, I'm not sure about that. It's true that Dash wouldn't intentionally abuse Scootaloo, but Dash is also not especially empathetic to the emotional wants and needs of others. I'd suggest that Dash being at the show was more likely because she thought the show would be good or because everypony else was going to be there and she didn't want to be left out. I would be surprised to learn that Scootaloo's feelings played any role in Dash making the decision to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Woo! And, after only six weeks (or 215 years, depending which way you look at it), I have finished my game of Transport Tycoon, and finally reached 2050 for the first time in... when I did I buy the original? Musta bin around '97-'98 or so I guess... A Long time, anyway.

Might have another crack at AotrsCom soon, though I might do something completely different for a bit, I dunno yet. (I mean, I do have the Wicther 2 from last year to play, and I'm hoping to get Pokemon Black 2 for my birthday, so...)
    I suggest you do play through the Witcher 2. It's very satisfying in terms of overall game play and pretty easy to bust your way through it on the easier difficulties if you're looking for the "zone out while disemboweling my enemies" sort of fun.

This reminds me. I've already finished a pony names play through of the new X-com, and my first couple of tries at classic ironman I didn't get attached enough to my squad to start naming them (this...may have been correlated with their life expectancy). But I was thinking of doing a ponythread play through next. Good idea? Bad idea when you all die horribly at my inept command? Would you be interested in reading about it?
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-10-18 at 09:15 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)