1. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I call dibs on being a Sniper! They tend to have the best odds of survival in my experiences.

Also, @Aotrs Commander: I second the Witcher 2 suggestion. From what I've heard, they've managed to fix the reverse difficulty curve in which the game threw you to the wolves at the start but was a joke near the end that was in the game at launch, along with adding in a bunch of new quests.
    I was quite glad, actually, I'd held off on playing W2 (partly because I'd only got two-thirds of the way through W1, and then started playing Persona 3 (and got halfway through that before doing something else1), because the Enhanced Edition came out and they said "righto, chaps, anybody who hasn't priorly bought the EE can download it for nowt off our website!" Which is fracking amazingly awesome of them! More games companies should take a leaf from that book (though Stardock already sorta do, to be fair.)

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    In other news: Sohmer is making fun of us. Considering that everyone hates him, this is a good thing, right?
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Well, he's the same guy that wrote Richard fighting for Pony! and it's in his least serious comic (yes, I think Least I Could Do is less serious than Looking For Group or Gutters), so it seems to be all in good fun.
    Oooooh, that guy!

What do you mean, he's hilarious! (Admittedly I've not followed LfG for a long time - since I pretty much stopped reading all webcomics except Oots - I just ran out of time and inclination in the end).

He masterminded that absolutely side-splittingly hilariously amazing music video of Richard singing his version of the Little Mermaid's on "part of the world", Slaughter the World. That was one of the very few times I emailed everyone I knew because it was so awesome! And Evil. And Awesomely Evil!

1What tends to happen is I play one game solidly for a while and then get interrupted (in this case, I couldn't use the PC one evening, so I started P3 upstairs, and then played that for a while, once I'd gotten into it, and then I started playing something else. This is why I don't play MMORPGs, I'm just don't play games long enough and I practically have ADD when it comes to games. Sometimes it will be literal years before I play something to the end... Transport Tycoon is probably the longest, but it took several years before I finally played through Red Alert 1 to the end. Hek, I've still never completed MechCommander 1 (trouble is, everytime I ptry, I ened up going to play MechCommander 2 instead, because that is amazing and so much better...!)

Yes, yes, stop having palpitations everypony, I'll finish P3 eventually - no rush, since I don't have any next gen consoles, nor am I likly to get any soon, so I may as well savour my remaining PS2 games...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-10-19 at 04:10 AM.