Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
Yes, no and yes.

"Silvester "Sly Guy" McFly reporting for duty, sir! Willing to kill and die in whichever manner I best can to protect our beatiful planet, sir!"
Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
You can throw me in there (if it's not full already). Same with your game, Anarion. I'd say put me in as a sniper, but Forum Explorer has that covered already, so you can put me in as whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Oh wow. I didn't get a ponythread post in till page 9.

That's strange. I'm not sure how my thought process panned out there.

I volunteer to be the Rookie. Every Rookie. All of them. Anyone who isn't promoted to at least a Squaddie is named Thanqol. Dozens of Thanqols will die every mission. The memorial hall will be full of dead Thanqols. Upon promotion they get renamed something else.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
Airship Pilot, please.
Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
Feel free to throw me in as well. Piloting an airship would be most preferable. It is my intended career path irl after all.
Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
I'm game. Would it be possible to get me a Megapol Auto Cannon with High Explosive and/or Incendiary ammunition, or would that be too much of a risk to the rest of the team?

I haven't read LFG in a looooooong time, and I never bothered trying out any of his other comics, but I'm pretty sure it's just for fun, given Richard's whole "FOR PONY!" thingie.
Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Congratulations! I can't remember how far I got, but I stopped playing when I was rich enough to buy out all my competitors and then hit the station limit.

Rk. Havoc reporting for duty, sirs!

I'm not too fussed over my chosen role/equips, but would probably prioritise a heavy and/or support role.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Probably not the only one, but I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a very minority view. I certainly couldn't disagree more, at any rate.

Marsec Armour (Yay jetpacks!) and Lawpistol perhaps?
Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
My head is swimming with so many different weapons and options, but my instincts are saying to go with the Medikit, Megapol armor, and either the Marsec heavy launcher or two minilaunchers.
Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
You can count me in as well.
I do believe we have enough for a complete base plus extras. (Apoc starts with 8 agents I believe, with 2 Hovercars and one Interceptor) Which is good, because I had planned to prune down any recruits that do not meet our numbers.