View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 83

1. - Top - End - #1499
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 83

Alyca and Miriah's Cabin of Secrets and Brainwashing

"What? Me?" Ohoho, this is going to be brilliant! Two people who won't tell each other what they do with their day. There's no way he'll let someone who thinks he's a hero know he's been a scavenger and a thief his whole life, or that up until he started squatting in a bowling alley, he's been sleeping in regular alleys.

Wow, typing it out like that, Justin's a pretty sad case, and his only realization of it is that he thinks it's embarrassing.

"I don't really have a job. My expenses are low and I have a lot saved up," he answers, referring to some buried treasure he split with Julie and hundreds of thousands of dollars of Pre-war hyper-inflated money he passes off as working cash. "I sort of do, I guess people here call them quests and adventures, to top off my savings or to keep my skills sharp. Also," he stumbles as he tries to spit it out, "I don't have a girlfriend." That's question was a bit surprising actually. Most people don't assume he has a Girlfriend. Most are somehow psychically aware he doesn't.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2012-10-20 at 12:29 AM.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters