View Single Post

Thread: Team Maaya: The Hawk and the Ox

1. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team Maaya: The Hawk and the Ox

"DeGause?" Normally Momo would control her surprise, but this time she lets it show on her face for Gonzou to read.

"So, Kyohei never left your side, did he?" Momo repeats. "Interesting, considering a ninja could do this."

Momo begins a short series of hand seals, and with a puff of smoke, another Momo appears right next to her. Then, she raises a hand, as if to say, "Wait, that's not all," and does one more sign. The clone Momo promptly changes form, and the result is a near-perfect imitation of Kyohei, complete with the crisp suit.

"Oh, and also," Momo continues as if on a tangent, "...did you know why Sora sent a seasoned chuunin like Min to protect you, instead of 'mere' genin like us?" She raises an eyebrow. "It's not because you are a VIP or something, you know. It was because of: Enemy. Ninja. Activity." Again, she leaves the dots between the two arguments to Gonzou to connect.

"Ask Min if you want, if she returns."

Spoiler
    Show
    Tap reserves for 3 more chakra, and channel them into Bunshin, and then Henge. Takes two rounds, I think. Since reserves are below 50% but above 25%, she will be fatigued at the end of this encounter.

I don't know if this counts, but the "DeGause?" part may be interpreted as a queer usage of Bluff. In either case, I wanted to make sure that Gonzou sees Momo's honest reaction to DeGause's name, as she just now hears it. If Bluff ever happens to apply, it's take 10 for a 25.

If Diplomacy, again, happens to apply, it's 27 like the earlier round.

Apart from those, I don't know what applies. Drew 3 chakra, spent 3.

HP: 18/35
    AC: 14
    Pool: 17/27
    Reserves: 3/10

Edit: Pool correction.

Last edited by Cespenar; 2012-10-20 at 03:13 AM.