1. - Top - End - #963
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Han Solo Riv fired first!

*Phew.* I'm very happy that Day will pull through! I'm looking forward to interacting with that char more if the opportunity arises sometime in the future!

Yeah, we can certainly continue the scene with Toy and Despair, C'nor! I think you were next in the turn order. If I recall the last post correctly, Toy was basically just about ready to worship Despair if it'd make her stronger.

We can start the scene with Trium and Spec whenever you have time too!

And yes. Harnel's tourney is accepting late character registration, as I understand it. And most of the registered combatants don't approach the power level of Super Saiyans, from what I've gathered!

On to the slightly vexing topic of this fine morning!

As BR stated, Harnel the player hasn't been able to post for some time now. He hasn't had a chance to address this situation. Please give him a chance to address this situation before withdrawing on the grounds that the little girl's registration has been approved. It might not have been. Or it might have been approved with conditions. Harnel the character hasn't concluded the opening ceremony where such items would be taken care of so we can't determine what will happen at this point in time.

Gone walking! Be back soon!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-10-20 at 02:33 PM.