Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Huh. Watching that scene with Discord and Fluttershy again. I never really thought about it the first time I watched it but... after Discord turns Fluttershy mean, he doesn't brag or even look smug about it. He just vanishes in a huff. Fluttershy standing up to him really got to him. And for some reason I now hate him slightly less. I just imagine him sulking after it happens, or maybe throwing a tantrum, because he didn't want to cheat, but he felt he had to because Fluttershy beat him.
She has inner peace. Of all of the ponies, she's the most aware of and accepting of her flaws, and he's not able to use them against her because of it.

She's basically the Dragon Warrior of Ponyville.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
EDIT: Oh, and have some comics. Both quite screen-stretchy.

Cutesy filly Twilight
Spoiler
Show

I called that ending the second I saw that they mentioned Shining Armor. I remember when I had that kind of enthusiasm for school when I was little...

..... now that I think about it, do Ponies change names over time? Or was Shining Armor named that when he was born? And Granny Smith sounds like a weird name for a kid... well, filly....

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
Those scenes are nearly identical and play out in opposite directions, was what I meant.
Eh, not enough for a parallel, if you ask me. It's a tangental relationship at best. She'd make a pretty decent Susan, though. Or maybe Lady Ranicorn, with Celestia being Flame Princess.