Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
Seeing as that nothing was said IC for the people coming into the tournament, it doesn't quite matter if he has a plan. Due to Kirlia being Kirlia, and the fact that currently Kirlia has no knowledge of this plan either, it doesn't quite matter.
In fact, I'm rather surprised that none of the other people in the tournament are having any reaction towards a nine year old girl lining up with them while drawing knives.
Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
Consider this:
Had I had known that the tiefling girl was 9 from the beginning, as soon as Kirlia went in and saw that the girl was being allowed in she would have left immediately.
I will not further delay her leaving because it just wouldn't be quite IC for her to do so.
Not to mention that Harnel did indeed post for the tournament after the fact was revealed that the tiefling girl was 9. I for one wonder of Harnel was going to do something about it, why wasn't it done then?
And yes, the girl is still welcome to find Kirlia at WATCH. Kirlia does indeed need to talk to her and also Remnant. She can't exactly leave such a young girl in an abusive family environment.
To be fair, there's already been a big discussion about this whole issue in OOC, no one was even really aware of her age until it was brought up twice here, no doubt because of skimming (something we're all guilty of), and if Harnel's been as busy as I think he's been, he probably just up and missed it. (The OOC taking place after his disappearance for intermission.)