Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
My 2 cents. First, I like your shorter description, I think it's okay that it leaves out details, but I do agree that the Luna thing comes out of nowhere. The issue is that we don't know what Luna sacrificed for because she was on the receiving end of the elements. It makes it sound like there's some other thing that Luna did specific to this fanfiction, but if that's the case, a rephrase to something that indicates specifically that Luna has a special plan or something worth sacrificing for would make it flow better.
Yeah, the Luna thing is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Well here's how I read it:

Rainbow Dash is dying and the only cure is breaking up the Mane 6's friendship.

Yeah I can't see that being anything other then dark and sad with a large potential to go straight into Grimdark.
It's dark, yes, and potentially very sad, depending on how it ends (which naturally I'm not revealing ), but I don't see that it would be any darker than LotR or Harry Potter, both of which have their dark moments.

She's facing a very dark future, there doesn't seem to be much hope, any moment she could die and/or lose everything ... seems almost like a description of LotR right there