Hey folks! For Halloween, I decided to do something a bit special, or perhaps a bit not. At the very least, it'll shake things up a bit.

So as per this post an unknown character has announced their intent to host a Halloween part in MaGLoG (with Magtok the player's blessing, as well as Zeb's blessing for necromancing the thread.)

Anyone can arrive, but for thematic reasons no one will be allowed in unless they're in full costume. If it pleases the players to refer to their characters as who they're dressed as (if Ilpholin dressed up as Mr. Squiggles, for example) then they can do so, but that part won't be required. Generic costumes are accepted as well as dressing up as specific Nexus personalities, if players are okay with other people borrowing their character's identities for a single party.

Let's just hope that not everyone arrives as a Magclone this time.

Let me know what you guys think, who all is interested, and I'll see about getting an intro post to the party up sometime soon. I'll probably start things officially a week before Halloween on the 24th, so that everyone has time to think and talk here a bit.