View Single Post

Thread: Prologue to Disaster (PTA) IC

1. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Prologue to Disaster (PTA) IC

Leon

Congratulations, of course we'll heal your pokemon. It'll be half an hour.

Spoiler
    Show
    You can either stay here and wait or go do something else.

Also see the top of the pad about taking Air Adept. PM me if you have quesitons

Ken

Victor's claw sails over the rock's head. The pokemon slapped the ground, and shards of rock flew towards victor.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rock Throw (1d20)[6] AC 4. Rock Physical (2d8+23)[33]

Johnathan

An incredibly large man walks up to you. Four trainers in one afternoon, this is unusual. Are you both first timers too?

Without waiting for you to respond, he continues in a booming voice. The name's Gneiss by the way; I'm the gym leader here in Rustboro.

Amber

M.'s eyebrows raise in surprise. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when a small evee threw itself on you.

You notice that it doesn't look anything like your old friend as far as evees go, but when it curls up on your lap and you run your fingers through its fur, you notice that the tips of little bunches of hair seem dyed. Dark and light blue, yellow, red, black, purple, and green all make appearances on its coat.

An umbreon quickly trots over and picks the little girl up by her neck and carries her away for what appears to be a thorough wash.

Drake

The codex is old, older than your mother certainly, possibly the age of your grandparents. The pages yellowed with time, the words accompanied by hand-drawn pictures.

It lacks a table of contents, but instead follows whatever rambling logic the writer thought was appropriate.

Spoiler
    Show
    So the codex is going to be a special little book. Searching for information will be similar to searching for wild pokemon. You can pursue it once a day (mechanically, fluff wise its unlimited). Roll 1d100 and subtract your Int modifier (or add if it's negative) lower is better. You may end up with something silly or you might end up with a golden nugget of information about the land of dragons.
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2012-10-21 at 04:17 PM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.