Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
While your work is great, Morikahn, I actually have a nostalgic fondness for the old style. Have you and Thunt talked about possibly having a link to get into the original versions of strips you've recolored, or are they dumped from the site to conserve storage/bandwidth/etc? Conversely, are there any plans for you to do recolors of the previous strips?
There are a few people that mentioned they like the old look (I'm one of them, actually). Same old story, can't please everyone all the time yada yada.

I have no idea if the old pages are stored somewhere, I don't believe they are, but the flats would always be accessible to Thunt.. if he wanted to place them online. However, the 'Thunt Look' was more than just flats, he did lighting and effects as well. Those do not exist as I've taken over that responsibility.

As for recoloring old strips, I don't believe Thunt has any intention of doing that, nor have we ever talked about it. Personally, I think it would sap something from the comic.. the growth and change.. the 'life' of it, so to speak. Reading the comic is like watching a child grow.

Going back and recoloring it, regardless if someone likes my coloring or not, would diminish the comic in my personal opinion.

Of course if Thunt lays the money down and says re-color it: I'm on it :)