Thread: I.M.O.T.U.P.H. World Campaign

1. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: I.M.O.T.U.P.H. World Campaign

Esh:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As for binders, I was thinking Kn. Arcana would be good for identifying vestiges, their sigils, goals and effects

Everyone:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd appreciate if you could all post a link to your char sheet in the OOC thread. Just for my convenience :D thanks.

---------------------

The jostle out of the city is intense; with merchants and their guards heading both coming and going.
    The incessant push and shove that threatened to trample smaller travelers eases as soon as you are past the bridge that spans the swamps around the city. The caravans headed west spill over the road, moving in a tight group full of soldiers of fortune, keeping the chance of bandits low; at least this close to the city.
    The first day of travel is uneventful, if unpleasant. Horses, donkeys, mules, camels, and their drivers abound, wagon-wheels trundle over stones and dirt. Nonetheless, the safety of the small company of armed persons surrounding the traders is worth it.
    The crowd slowly thins over the next day; with merchants turning off different roads, and you yourselves abandoning the main road eventually. It does not take you long to notice that the number of travelers on the road has shrunk down to an odd assortment of four.
    An armored copper-red kobold with a bird perched on his shoulder and an inquisitive look in its eyes;
    a powerfully built orc, short for his kind, holding onto an axe bigger than the Kobold and of strange make;
    an aasimar druid, recognizable by the luminosity of his features and the rune-inscribed bronze sickle that hangs from his belt; and
    a northener human from the distant Attian coast, if his cloak and eyes are any indication, heavily armed and appearing competent with them.

You come across a clearing as the sun approaches the western horizon; it is the first flat piece of land you have encountered all day that is not covered in rocks, roots or trees. It is obviously a popular rest stop for travelers, with a rock-lined firepit already excavated, full of cold ashes. You can hear a brook running nearby.
    Last edited by Gildedragon; 2012-10-21 at 10:47 PM.