View Single Post

Thread: Goblins IX: For that, you shall DIE!

1. - Top - End - #1333
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Goblins IX: For that, you shall DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
    While your work is great, Morikahn, I actually have a nostalgic fondness for the old style. Have you and Thunt talked about possibly having a link to get into the original versions of strips you've recolored, or are they dumped from the site to conserve storage/bandwidth/etc? Conversely, are there any plans for you to do recolors of the previous strips?
    He hasn't, like, redone the shading and stuff on anything. Anything he's shaded has existed previously as nothing more than what you see when Thunt uploads it new; flat, unshaded and untouched-up. This is "Thunt's old style"; this is just unfinished. As in, even before morikahn came along, Thunt would put that up and come back later and add shading and stuff (or Danielle would, not totally clear on all that).

There's nothing that moirkahn shaded that used to be in Thunt's old style -- only stuff that was unfinished. If the unfinished stuff is what you're looking to find, that's cool; I just want to make sure that's all clear. I mean, personally, I find things like Biscuit's hair and lips just look plain bad unfinished, but that's just me.
    Last edited by The Linker; 2012-10-21 at 11:59 PM.