[Market Street]

"No demons but I'm not too sure that wards will be as effective as you think." Nephea said, apparently insistant on being vague. At least for now.

The questions about her craft, though, set her whiskers twitching. "And if ghost salt were easier to get, then I'd use it in just about everything. Stuff is an amazing enhancer. Gives everything a good bit of kick, you know? It's not necessary, though. You know how some plants can be used as a balm when crushed up or how a powdered root has some medicinal properties? That's effectively using the base properties inherent in all materials. When mixed with complementing substances, you can amplify the effect. That's the basics of what I do, although the refinement processes bring out and purify the mixtures for greater effect. I won't lie and say there isn't any magic because that flask on the left lets you breath fire while the one right next to it gives you gills for a short time but I'm no wizard or anything either. Mostly, I just bring out what's already there and give it some 'oomph.'"