View Single Post

Thread: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

1. - Top - End - #1236
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

Taking the crystal. Amon remarks "Well the Garou thing would be more our fault for needing you to bail us out, and it's not like you CHOSE to fight Sanagi. Really, I'm just glad you made it out alive, Kaede. I mean... I was afraid Cybele might try and avenge you and end up dead too." She bites her lip, stopping just short of revealing how she had intended to kill or cripple Sanagi Bea - an idea that even in her worst state she knew was godawful enough to not act on it at least. Smiling a little, she puts on her best war face as she clutches the crystal, nowhere to deposit it in her getup. "Although, you could always make it worth my while to remain silent~" she offers in a creepy sing-song manner.

Before she can start listing terms, Houshi barges in. Immediately sensing his anger, she jumps out of the room, bolting down the hallway unannounced to retrieve her own gear. Stepping back into the room, she holds up the Shanghai doll. "Sh-Shanghai's really sorry, aren't you, Shanghai?" "Yes sir, mista Houshi, sir. I was too busy sticking people in the throat and dragging your body to safety to worry about that big slab a' metal. Way too heavy for Shanghai, I be reckoning."She's apparently decided to use ventriloquism to give Shanghai a bit of a hard to place yet distinct accent, swaying the doll as she speaks.

Shaking, she peers out over Shanghai's head, biting her lip as she offers her condolences. "I-It was on the battlefield, where you fell. It's been there since you lost consciousness. We could probably get there and back in a half hour, but... it's kind of risky don't you think? I mean, I just explained the situation with the Garou to you when i was healing you - if we go to retrieve your sword now our chances of being attacked increase from about 20% to 60% or perhaps way more. C-come on, borrow one of Yousuke's swords until we get home, okay? I-I'll make you a new big sword when we return to town, 'kay? I know you said someone game you one, but surely the spirit of the blade - to protect your comrades and yourself, outweighs the need for the blade itself?"

Come on, Yousuke, rescued boy, someone give me an out.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-22 at 01:52 PM.