Ken

The geodude raises its arms again and shoots another round of shockwaves towards viktor.

Spoiler
Show
Dice gods give me a miss. (1d20-1)[13]. (1d6)[4]

1-(1d4+17)[21]
2(1d8+17)[23]
3 (2d8+17)[23]
4 (2d10+17)[34]
5 (3d10+17)[34]
6 (4d10+17)[35]

Jonathan

Gneiss starts breaking out in hysteric, booming laughs. I have never been asked that before. It is weird how it happens like that, but the similarities aren't intentional.

He leads you down to the cages and produces a pokeball. Ready? A pokemon you immediately recognize as geodude is released, and it stamps it's hands against the ground menacingly.

Spoiler
Show
Brownie points for getting the geology reference. Map

Leon

The pokemon center remained uneventful throughout the wait, with few injured pokemon coming in. You scan a Blissey ushering two Leafeons to the back rooms, and a small goop-like pokemon that your pokedex identifies as ditto sits on its trainers shoulder shifting forms constantly.

Here you are, congratulations again on your victory. Feel free to come back whenever your pokemon need healing.

Drake

Though you don't find anything referencing the land of dragons, you do find some interesting information regarding the special relationship between the Dratini family of dragons and the pokemon that represent the storm: Thundurus, Tornadus. They share the responsibility to shape the storms that brought water to farmers and rivers to cities. Many a time people saw a Tornadus guiding storms away from people while a Dragonite brought refreshing rainfall to people who needed water more than anything in the world. It even suggested that a flight of Dragonites accompanied the legendary pokemon wherever they went.

Amber

That's Stella. We exposed her to minute amounts of many different evolution stones at the same time. There wasn't any change except from the coloring of her fur. We hesitate to expose anything more for fear of injuring her, but we think we're close to an answer.

I'd love to show you A.'s facilities, but he gets finicky about who goes into his workshop without him. Is there anything else you'd like to see or any other questions you have?