Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
I have just plain not been in the mood for this. :/

The "inspiration brick" I was hit with turned into a dud Chrysalis pic that I made a half-hearted attempt at cleaning up before colouring.
Spoiler
Show

How do I do smooth lines with a tablet? I just can't figure it out.

"I don't know how to foot"- a squirrel drawing, by Diego Havoc
Spoiler
Show

Old Man picture will come when I decide that I care again.
Oh wow Diego, hot darn. That's really good.

Smooth lines?
You start with a huge canvas, and you zoom out. You use slightly too big a brush size, and then, when you have the general idea, you use fine eraser work to get rid of excess.

It is totally different from using a pencil, and quite frankly is a pain in the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingchicken View Post
I think practice is absolutely detrimental without proper thought and direction.
Yep. Perfect practice makes perfect. Practice makes rote.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
Hmm, this Mage system sounds interesting. What's it like (if anything)?
On its surface, it's an underground society conspiracy theory game. Only instead of spies and guns you have mages and powers.

It lends itself immediately to being whacky PIs doing goofy cases, similar to being the Doctor. Like, a motley of Doctors all doctoring together.

At its core, it's a game about the morality implicit in heavy hands D&D magic. You can eventually achieve everything a D&D Mage can, but so what? You know souls exist. You know morality exists. Why does money matter? Who are you in a world where you know the truth is a thing worth revealing, but that truth could destroy the world? It hinges on religion, hubris, pride, an uphill battles. It is a game of indulgence and sacrifice, solely because such is humanity's nature.

It's pretty Fun.