Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
Only once, in my first game. Was in a Terror Mission, the museum map. I was busy taking out the 'lids when this Berzerker comes out of the FoW and ends up on the opposite side of the wall from my Assault . I thought I was safe but NOPE - turns out 'zerkers can do this Deus Ex style through-the-wall takedown and the poor guy got pummeled into paste.
Something very similar happened to me the first time I spotted a bezerker. It ran through the wall my sniper was standing behind. Still, that got it close enough that I was able to stun it, so his sacrifice was not in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
I don't have XCOM, but I have read this entire thread.

So I have a question. Has anyone tried a team of Assault/Assault/Heavy/Heavy/Support/Sniper? Doesn't really matter how you build most of the team, but the two Heavies specifically go down the different routes (one takes Bullet Storm, takes Shredder Rockets, takes HEAT ammo, equips grenades, and the other acts as a sort of Support with Suppress and Holo-Targeting, and equips either a medkit or grenades until you get the second item slot and can carry both).
That's the team I used for my first game. I didn't quite get the build right though, having not seen the powers before. So one heavy had suppression and double rockets while the other had shedder rockets and holo-targetting etc. If I can I'll try two heavies again on my current game, with both builds, and see how that goes.