Okay. After about a month of watching at least two episodes a day, I have finally caught up with this show. I love it! And the new season starts next month? Between this, ponies, and watching Korra like I've been meaning to for ages, I'm going to be entertained for a long time.

Re: the last episode:
Spoiler
Show
The Enchirideon required the gems from all the power crowns in Ooo. Ice King's was one of them. Could the others be related and have special powers too? I think it was said that PB's protects her mind from the Lich. She doesn't seem to be too crazy, but she's very good at science. Wonder if that's from the crown.

So if, theoretically, one wanted to create an Adventure Time RP, do you think D&D3.X would be a good system to use? I think there's enough in it, along with homebrew, to recreate pretty much anything in the show.

Although thinking about it, a Maid RPG game set in Ooo might be fun! The Ice King kidnaps a bunch of wacky, randomly rolled princesses, and they have to curry favour with him long enough to find a way to escape. Hmm (begins writing notes).

@CthulhuEatYou: I thought that looked familiar. Nice catch!

Quote Originally Posted by slayerx View Post
The urge to make fan art after this episode is much too great
Spoiler
Show
I actually squee'd. Like a real "EEEEEEEEE!" sound. I don't think I've ever done that before. Wonderful ^^