Sitar's Strings

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
[Sitar's Strings]

At a later...or perhaps earlier (who knows in this crazy place?) point in time to the events currently unfolding...

A gentleman enters the restaurant, eyes quickly searching for the fellow he's looking for. His white-gloved hand gently closes the door behind him as he steps inside, striding towards Brian Starling's VIP booth, cane gently tapping against the floor along the way.

The gentleman certainly seems well dressed. Right from the smart, expensive, freshly polished black shoes, past the neat grey suit with handkerchief neatly folded over the breast pocket, right up to his black silk top hat. Clearly a man with a lot of money to spend, since such an outfit can hardly have been cheap.

"Would you, sir, be Mr Brian Starling?" The gentleman asks, stopping a few paces away from the booth.
Brian Starling dabs his lips with a napkin and looks over at the gentleman. "I'm afraid you have the advantage of me."

Hank's Hookahs

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
[Hank's Hookah's.]

An exhausted looking Calvin ducks inside looks around quickly and then slumps into a comfy couch with a small sigh ordering up some hookah. He flips open the book of poems Charity lent him.
Assuming it's the Friday night when she told Uncle John they were supposed to be meeting, Charity will turn up a bit later. "Calvin? I've been worried."