With Alec

Glaffin heads over to where Alec is shipping out their goods without prompting once the cubes he'd laid out were sold. He stays mostly silent for the day unless asked for help with something from one of his fellow merchants or is asked about one of the weapons by those who are buying them. He'll offer his expertise as a smith to answer such questions whenever possible.

When Alec offers to buy the remaining five cubes, he shakes his head with a short laugh, "I'm saving these five as samples. The recipe comes from dwarven hands, and there happens to be a dwarf who runs the inn as far as I've heard tell, so I wanted to see if he'd like to buy a bit of nostalgia off me. I'll also be looking to sell them off to ship captains, since they work better than torches when you're at sea. If the samples sell, I can make a messload more for whichever person needs it." It's clear he's thought this through.

"The ingredients are simple enough as well, so if you want to buy a batch I'll let you have one for the cost of the ingredients and a bit of my time once we get back on the road. I certainly won't charge you the full price while we're in business together and sharing costs, it wouldn't be fair of me." Which is true enough. Glaffin is willing to help out his compatriots even without the promise of money, so long as it's not a huge inconvenience to him. In this case, with the deal he set up with the blacksmith for tomorrow would keep him occupied all day, so he doubted that he'd have time to make Alec a batch of Hearthfire for his own use before they left Seabreak unless Tallhelm could be convinced to stay here for a third day.