Spoiler
Show
(1d20)[10] But holding my action until after Melvins

"I'll try but it takes a bit of concentration. I won't be much use in the fight except by running away. If Magneto over here can free her she can fight for me though and escape more easily if we need to run. Which is very likely. Now, I'm going to call you Nesh from now on because it's faster (ooc: and easier to remember for me). What can you do besides assume the form of Humans."
Gary backs away from the hooded figures, well aware his powerset isn't combat-ready yet and Nesh being a better fighter.
"Or I can let her go temporarily while she remains bound and try and stop whatever those Hooded guys are trying on your birds."

either Maintains the MC while ordering "Attack any direct threats or attacks to your Emperor, his allies or yourself. Allies being Melvin the person who tied you up, the birds Flutterhawk and Eageleaus and the guy with the sonic cannon unless they attack me or you." and felling very glad that the speed of thought is so fast.
OR stops maintaining and hitting the closest Monk with a Nullify for 17 (14+3) while moving back
Depending on if Melvin frees Nesh

Roll(1d20)+3:
14,+3
Total:17

NOTES
-------------------------
This field records your latest roll at its top.