Momo and Takuya

Momo and Takuya together could effortlessly slaughter the guards, and while a few try to run they're easily overtaken and killed. Once the genin -- as well as Maaya -- regroup with Kyohei the older boy takes stock of the situation.

"I would like to have come away from this situation without blood on my hands, but I'm used to being dirty." Emiko looks at the young man with a somber look on her face, and he looks at her with a soft expression. "All the same. You did a good thing. I'll assume control over Gonzou's company, and root out the rot that would want to chase down Remi. Of course, I'll also produce their next few records. Legitimately, naturally."

Kyohei adjusts his clothing, then looks to Momo. "Just be sure to stay out of town for awhile." Emiko and Kyohei leave unless stopped by the genin.

Maaya just looks at the two genin and shrugs. "Well, lets regroup."

---

Manabu

Kyosuke and Remi sit down near the entrance of an alley-way and talk. They don't seem to talk about anything important as they discuss Remi's schooling, Kyosuke's suit, the band's latest song in the works, and Keiji's attempts to keep his secret. After several minutes with no sign of the enemy, or the rest of Team Maaya, Kyosuke stands up from his sitting position. He looks at Remi, sighs, then shakes his head. "I've gotta go babe. This'll be the last time you see me." Remi looks confused, and Kyosuke explains without prompting. "For the ruse to work, then Kyohei has to be all alone. If they see me around town, then they'll think I'm him. And people will get wise." Remi opens her mouth to object, but Kyosuke just places a finger on his own lips as if to shush her. "Take care of yourself now."

With that said, the suit-clad young man starts to walk out of town. He waves goodbye over his shoulder, and leaves without further comment unless stopped.

---

DM

The two groups regroup at the city's exit.