Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
To be fair, it's not like anypony on ponythread has warrented the expendature of an actual SK-4 (or even an real SK-3A) warhead (and certainly not one from my Strayvian missile launcher), and what I've fired has tended to be my... experimental warheads. (E.g the Sanityinator, which was, as you recall, a cattleprod duct-taped to an old SK-3A missile (with the warhead removed), and yes, in hindsight that did not work as well as I might have hoped.)

Nopony on ponythread, is after all, an actual heavy armoured vehicle I wish to explodinate1.

The use as a bludgeoning tool is facilitated by the sturdy construct of the SK-series launchers (combined with Lich strength to wield it). You'd have to hit something way harder than a squishy (or boney...) skull to leave a dent on 'em after all. Aotrs technology may be advanced, but fragile it is not...
You know I find armored vehicles a touch overrated myself, then again my operating philosophy is referenced well by this pic:

Spoiler
Show

(Found this on the interwebs because I know you're one of the tragic few here that will enjoy it fully)