Dantie looks at Tarith and says, Sadly I used my only way of flight to save you. Then to everyone he says Be weary everyone, this fey is also a demon from the deepest abyss. Though it is the lowest demon in known existence it is still no less frightening. This woman is a vampire. Dantie says staring at the lake. That is when he hears it, a voice calling to him from deep within. She devil your magic shall not work on us. Dantie screams across the lake before casting a spell, making sure not to face anyone as he does so that way she does not know what he is doing. Once done he speaks once more to the vampire of the lake. Have you made your peace creature, because after today you shall be no more. And with that Dantie pulls out his holy symbol getting ready to attack.

Spoiler
Show
Dantie has cast protection from evil on Bishop. Him failing that save will be bad. The others can be dealt with. Sorry Tarith but in the end your sneak attack can be stopped his damage can not be. I suggest you cast it though on yourself on this round though.