Among the newcomers stands Selena Neandress, a gorgeous, medium height woman in her mid thirties. Her make-up gives a touch of amiability to the enchantress, assuming very discreet colors. She currently look like an odd field researcher, carrying backback and a sizeable book while using hair pins and lipstick.

There's a lazy bun barely holding her brown hair and a pair of crimson lenses in front of her green eyes. Instead of a dress she is wearing clothes more fit for adventuring. Someone used to see her at the Golden Rose would find her current vestments very odd.

"Buenas, my fellow champions. Name is Selena. Selena Neandress, worshipper of Sabrina, at your service. That's one shattering team we are building right now!"

Instead of just talking she also greets her new teammates with kisses in their cheeks and handshaking.
Pointing to Ly'kalia*, she says:

"Oh, almost forgot! Please meet Ly'kalia, she's a bit shy sometimes. She's a follower of Nocticula and will help me - us - for a limited time."

When she calls Ly'kalia "shy" she also thinks "Heh, not really. Couldn't forget that magic massage she gave me.".

*I'm assuming Ly'kalia is in a humanoid form.