Quote Originally Posted by Selpharia View Post
I keep thinking I want to dress up, but then getting cold feet and/or freaking out about how detailed I want to get, and deciding it's not worth it, especially since I don't expect to be going to any parties or anything.

~Laura
Mmh, yeah, I want to dress up but I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I've got a big con this weekend I'm involved with and I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow so I'm totally disorganised! I think even if you're not going out, it's fun to dress up!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
You're over 12ft? O_o
I laughed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arti3 View Post
Do people in relationships generally not talk to each other much or something? I've done nothing but communicate with zir since it started :P Also it's an LDR so we can't physically do anything but yeah, zie is adorable and wonderful and stuff ^_^
It's a fairly common problem for couples to not properly communicate enough. It's one thing to chat, but it's another thing to actually talk and listen such that you and your partner are both happy and secure. You should be able to talk about your likes and dislikes and fears and expectations. Inside and outside of the bedroom!