View Single Post

Thread: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

1. - Top - End - #1298
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

Furude Setsuna

Having been silent so far, the short blue-haired girl finally steps forward. Her blue and white frilled dress seems more fit for a formal occasion than for the rigors of adventuring life, but she moves with a grace that suggests otherwise. She looks no older than 12, but her curious purple eyes hold an amused twinkle that speaks of one much older.

She bows slightly. With a wide smile, she says, "My name is Furude Setsuna, of Sabrina Keldith-sama. It's a pleasure to meet you. I specialize in shadows and illusions. While I may seem young, but rest assured, I am far from inexperienced."

Setsuna giggles slightly and, with a slight pause, gestures to the small lantern archon floating beside her. "Oh, and this is Hakkera. He's a bit lazy, but he's reliable. Most of the time."

A small murmur can be barely heard as she finishes. "Oh shut up Secchan..."
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-10-29 at 09:08 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.