Rowan Cabin - Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
"Sure, but I don't keep anything alcoholic in the fridge. Too easy for those little munchkins of mine to get into it unless I store it where they can't eventually get to. If you just want something virgin, there's juices, pops, and iced tea in the bottom shelf, milk's up top in the jug on the left, without the red label." The red labeled milk is left over from after Julie weened the twins off of breastfeeding and had to wait for herself to adjust back to normal. She's probably going to just wind up tossing it out, since she hasn't figured out a way to use it in anything but a prank.
No doubt succubus milk would fetch a premium in some circles (pun intended). But Patty nods, taking the iced tea. "Tea is good. I prefer it to coffee, but my uncle thinks that's heresy," she says with a laugh as she goes to get glasses.

[Infirmary]

Quinn frowns, and will go to slip out of the mental link, before looking to Kitty.
...and explaining everything.
"...although why there is physical pain being caused, I'm not quite sure. I'm inclined to think it's a defense mechanism on the part of the physic parasite..." she observes. "But I'll have to do further tests to be sure."