Quote Originally Posted by Dhavaer View Post
SiuiS has an aggressively stupid autocorrect. I don't know what satiny was before the mutagen hit it, though.
Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Yeah. My faux pas. I am integrating a new kitten into my household, which requires A) separating him from the other cats for now and B) giving him enough attention not to develop psychological issues but also C) ignoring him enough the others don't get jealous.

I spent this post on a bundle of blankets in my bathtub with the new guy nosing around my hands and phone. He kept highlighting words and moving the cursor. I got sick of fixing them after a while. I believe that was supposed to be "statement".
Ah. Wasn't sure whether it was something like that or an expression I was unfamiliar with.

This requires context. By minuscule, I meant they are "first world problems". They are self inflicted, seemingly easily corrected and almost exist only as a conversational piece than as a real problem. Not trying to convince you there, I was just laying out what frame I was speaking from.
Hardly self-inflicted, given they exist only on one map and did not at all until that map was added to the game; and if they were easily corrected, I'd have done so, gladly. Again, they may seem so to you, but that merely means you're better than me at this type of thing.

As for the second bit; yes. I can. Getting as good as me requires nothing more than being mindful, and open to trying new things. Half of my successful ideas Arendt lucky accidents from Derping around. Like annihilation field actually does get a noticeable AoE increase from increased blast radius. And that as a prime agonist in an arsenal. You can deal tremendous damage with annihilation field and a strong automatic gun. It's counterintuitive to "Adept" thought, but pretty functional, and competitive with standard BE builds.
Pardon me, but I doubt that I'd get good enough to have no trouble on London just by trying oddball builds with various classes. (And that particular one I couldn't anyway - no Fury unlock as yet.) My problem isn't not knowing effective uses of my classes.

Nothing. That was an apology and explanation. I will try not to let it be an issue but if I do, you know why. It is your prerogative whether you decide that's enough tow excuse my behavior in the future.
Alright. I would like to understand it better, though, if you think there's any way you could expound upon it to make me understand. Because as I said, I honestly don't see what you mean, and that kind of bugs me.

Zevox