As the Red Acklays gathered around and the head count was called, Kelaeon clenched his fist. "Something is using this labyrith to try and pick us off, I doubt someone just got lost." Kelaeon warned the Red Acklays. "Pick a partner or two, and constantly maintain visual contact with them. Call out any strange sightings, best to be too cautious than too carefree, but we need to keep moving." Kelaeon said, "As much as I'd prefer to stay, this is no longer just us and is a race. We are on a timer and failing the missing isn't an option." He says motioning the group to keep moving.

With a sigh, he lifted his comlink.

"You check a pulse, Ice? Not sure how he did it, but I'd be willing to bet two thousand credits it's him. And I don't take bets usually." Kelaeon states.

At Graff's voice, Kelaeon replies as he walks, "I will again repeat myself, we have a new enemy in the prison who is already moving in toward the doctor. Each second we wait is a second we are losing. I recommend once you get the chance, you re-establish visual contact with us. We are spearheading out way forward and will be dealing with hostiles and security as well as moving slowly so it shouldn't be too hard." Kelaeon says trying to keep the annoyance at bay. "Wrapping up a few droids shouldn't take too long so I highly doubt we'd get too far ahead that you can't catch up. Better to spearhead to at least give a small speed advantage and try and keep a safe path for the rest of you. On that note, there is a labyrith up ahead on the docking bay and I suspect something is inside. Make sure everyone has a partner or two to maintain eye contact on them at all times. If you see 'Wheezer' as the group called him, good. But I suspect he is dead and not the priority as the doctor is."