View Single Post

Thread: Halloween Costumes itP

1. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Halloween Costumes itP

I'm still trying to get my Scottish Caveman pictures from last year. I eventually got forced into a shirt though after they wrestled me down.

Two years before that I was a serial killer, can't remember the name now, mostly as a result of the creepy jumpsuit I acquired. I think I later switched it over to a vaguely steampunk Igor, but sadly have no pictures of that or the earlier one in action.

Briefly considered bearded hula dancer but decided against it, so I'll spare you all those photos.

Year before that I was Vincent Vega from Pulp fiction.

Can't remember what I was two years ago or if I did anything or what I did the year before Vincent Vega. I think I was a Knight in duck-tape banded mail at some point two or three years before the Vega costume though.

Still deciding what to do for this year though.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I can never decide what to be for Halloween. I love dressing up too much, and if I do come upon a theme I like, the problem is that I'd need between 1 and 4 other people to cooperate for the theme to properly be played out. :/ None of my friends like that kind of long-term commitment though.
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm currently wondering what to do this year between all of the spare stuff I have, like the horned helmet, the camo pants, the olive drab fatigue jacket, the blue robe and cowl with a silver triangle on front, the black robe and cowl, the graduation robe and mortarboard, the two labcoats (one with faded bloodstains, the other not), the "vampire" semi-translucent black cape, the various trenchcoats and trilbys/stetsons/fedoras around the house, the pinstripe suit, the sky blue suit, the cobbled-together late 70s/brazillian fusion leisure "suit" ensemble.

I guess there's also the Ushanka. The horse femur is a bit too cumbersome and potentially a weapon to really go anywhere with as a prop, unfortunately, though it was pretty good with my long hair for the brief photo shoot I did last halloween.

Spoiler
    Show
    I suppose I could see if there's still a wig or get a feminine haircut/styling and go as a bearded lady by borrowing that green sequined serpentine dress? Probably would have to borrow a lot of makeup, enough that I'd have to sit down and draw up a plan of action with her though. Or annoy the LGBTA thread/Kneenibble and OD on tutorial links of interest if I shaved everything off.

Don't think I've really lost enough weight for that though, haha. x.x Who'd've thought I was 50 pounds overweight when I thought I was only about 20 or so. I mean, other than the BMI which I figured was bogus anyway.

Or maybe the problem is that I just acquire so many pieces of costumes that it seems silly to set out to construct an entirely new one from the ground up?

Edit: Oh, and how could I forget the two old gas masks that I haven't really figured out how to wear and be able to breath in and I can't combine with my glasses and I don't have any contacts so they're not really options except as a weird form of necklace or hat.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-26 at 07:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide