Default Re: Outreach-OOC

Full Legal Name:Scooter Kellie

Aliases: The Phantom, The ghost

Number(if applicable)(must be over 500):501

Height(outside of armor):8 ft
    Weight (approximate):115 outside armor

Color:Black

Specific Armor types: EVA helmet

Distinguishing Marks:No distinguishing marks, aside from a tally of scratches on my armor for counting stealth kills.

Physical Armor Ability: boosted agility

Armor Special Traits: Cloaking, A.I

A.I. Specifics: Spartan 501's A.I. is none other than Pilot, previously known as Marcus Talner. During insertion the spartan was seen busting momentarily into uncharacteristic laughter as the minds met one another. Pilot has been known to have a healthy sense of humor.....that only he finds humorous. His sense of joke telling is laid back and at the oddest of times, though never what one would call, "Endangering." Pilot has been know to have errors with long arduous calculations due to his focus for quick results. A unique ability this A.I. seems to hold is hearing anything and everything on chatter so it has been made known to keep him deaf during any private conversations. As for age, Pilot is 2 years old as an A.I.

Favored Weaponry: Shotgun sword

Misc. Equipment: Combat Knife

Prior History: I get my name from the fact my enemies rarely see me til its to late if at all. I'm proficient in stealth kills, but I have a shotgun should the element of surprise elude me.
    Last edited by digiteen999; 2012-10-28 at 12:33 AM. Reason: fixing