*is sad today*

I don't have anything to do. I just have too much free time. Someone else is playing the piano, so I can't play it. I just had a concert yesterday, so I don't have any viola music. The metal shop's closed, so I can't build anything. I don't own a sword, so I can't practice swordplay. Today's Saturday, so I don't have school. I already have my costume for Halloween picked out, so I can't pick out a new one. It's too cold out to lie on the ground and stare up at the sky, but the snow just finished melting this morning, so I can't lie in the snow. I've already registered for winter classes, so I can't plan that out. The people with whom I'm roleplaying are not online. I can't write a book, 'cause I left the working copy on another computer. I lost my harmonica. I left my soccer ball at my parent's house. I only own T-shirts, so if I went hiking, I would probably freeze to death. [/hyperbole] There's currently no need for me to build prosthetic prototypes of legs, because we've already finished those and they're not done testing them yet. My roommate doesn't speak Portuguese, so life's boring. The CAD Jetpack competition has just ended.

I've spent the last couple of hours walking around, trying to find something to do, and there's not anything to do.

Should I make a new character here in Nexus? No, I already have enough. Should I pick up a neglected character? Then do what after that?

Anyone else hate it when they have too much time and not enough to do?