Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Sounds like you're the connoisseur. I'm willing to chip in if you decide to ship it.

Hmm... shipping Kneenibble and a bottle of Julmust...
Hmm, yes, shipping isn't exactly going to be cheap. It'll roughly chime in on 200:- with some package optimisation. Surmountable, and it's not like it's actually going to hurt, but still. I'd need to find a cardbord roll with an inner diametre of 8cm or more, but that shouldn't be all too hard if I put some effort into it, really...

After a few discarded attempts at visualising the scene, my mind settled on an image of a budgie and a bottle sitting at the opposite sides of a dollhouse table, having a romantic dinner with a miniature candles (the ones you'd put in the Christmas tree if you weren't afraid of burning your house down) providing the atmosphere. Afterwards, the budgie would offer to take that top off the bottle... and I think my brain just short-circuited itself with potential innuendo.

(There actually is a reason for why it just was this image, but writing it all in size 1 would be silly.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
Hahaha, wow. For shame, Canada! I think what you need is at Canada Post's website rather than Border Services.
Yeah, that sounds like an idea. I relatively quickly found most of the information I'd need, so thanks.

Another good idea would've been checking our own postal service's webpage to start with.

All our government websites are pretty shabby, to tell you the truth. They all look like they haven't been redesigned since 2004.
Yeah, I can tell. I had this sudden realisation about how much the Internet accessability debate here in Sweden actually has led to. I mean, I can find exactly what I need in less than ten clicks while having to make close to no tab-branches throughout the process. And when I do branch, it's because two or more alternatives seem equaly applicable, not because there seem to be none.

*passive-aggressively makes puppy dog eyes at you and Kask*
Spoiler
Show
Naww, how could I ever say no to those eyes...