Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
So, has anybody else noticed a new bug of late, where powers will just randomly do nothing to their target? And I don't mean they pass through them, I mean they appear to hit, but don't hurt them. Overload won't even chain if this happens. Seems to happen most often with Geth Bombers, but I've seen it on other enemies too. Gets pretty irritating at times.

Oh, and something great I discovered today: unlike with Tech Bursts, Warp can detonate a Fire Burst and still prime a biotic combo . Yep, Engineer and Adept teams just keep looking better ever since that change to Fire and Cryo Bursts.

Zevox
I've had targeting issues, where the bomber moves slightly and no power hits directly behind it, looking like a hit but from the side missing by a mile.

Also, I think warp can detonate electric bursts and still prime, it's just inconsistent. It's also inconsistent in general. I've had to throw an incinerate up to tree times to finally get a burst out of some powers, and have actually had someone else detonate my incinerate with a proxy mine before I finally got the tech burst.

I will give that it's unlikely though. Trials with my old Turian sentinel went poorly last I tried.