Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
HN- Kate and Minty

The gremlins desiccating is enough to kill Kate's appetite and she waves away the offered treats. Maybe later she'll pick some off of a snack table, if she finds one.

Kate looks at the choices. "Not terribly descriptive signs. Let me think... wait, I bet either simple pleasures or strange delights is the food and drinks. One of them is probably a "haunted house" style hall or path. What do you think, Mintbalm?"
HN - Kate and Minty

Mintbalm puts a finger to her chin, pondering it, It's gotta be the darkened way one or the creeping horror one, or maybe both. Strange delights could be food I guess, but since there's already food laid out on the tables over there, it's probably something weirder than that. Wanna try one to see? Probably not the den of doom though, that's the one those things were chanting about, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
HN

Elaine de Vere Stevenson enters, dressed as Winter. She's in all white, including a white wig covering her black hair. She commissioned a special headpiece from Cecily's that scatters illusory snowflakes around her. (Unlike the tektek below, she also has a simple white Venetian mask over her eyes, but tektek doesn't seem to have anything like that.)

Spoiler
Show

She's hoping to find someone giving a seance, if that's available.
Halloween Night

There is what looks to be a man in a long, frayed grey cloak at a nearby table for Elaine to spy. He has a crystal ball set before him, black candles bubbling to either side, and various tools of the forecasting trade arrayed around him on the table. Bone dice, scratched wooden tablets, and an old, weathered tea set, but no tarot cards.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
Halloween Night

"Reinholdt" examines the portals, apparently unfazed by the rotting gremlins. He decides to socialize a little before he enters one, however, and walks around looking for someone to talk to.
Halloween Night

An angel with a swan-shaped half-mask and obviously fake wings strapped to her back walks up to "Reinholdt" from behind, trying to encircle him with her arms and whisper in his ear, "You know, that's not a very good Butler costume. He only wears shorts."