Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
I'd recommend trying to get at least 2-3 of every class, since you'll have to deal with characters being unusuable from wounds even if you don't lose anyone. I personally always bring a Seargent-rank or above Support once I have them, since that's when they get the three-uses med-pack ability, which is extremely useful. I'll also always bring another experienced soldier or two. I tend only to bring a full squad of experienced characters when I'm expecting a tough fight, though.

Zevox
I've always wondered why you had to wait days for your soldiers to heal instead of just being able touild a couple medikits specifically for the Support to use on them.

Medikits useless outside of combat, the inability to just get a taser or cattle prod, arbitrary restriction on squad size, fresh recruits not being the elite soldiers they're supposed to be, SCOPEs, Nano-Fiber Vests, and Grenades all taking up the same slot... this game does not make any sense.

Possibly the worst thing is that XCOM can't just sell weapons and armor to countries and have them actually have an effect. Hell, you could just give a couple suits of Carapace Armor and Laser Rifles to a few different countries, and have their operatives meet your team and act as AI controlled allies whenever you go on missions in those countries.

There's also the fact that sometimes, countries do ask you for weapons and armor. Yet it still seems to have no effect.

---

I do have a question. Does Asia's Future Combat bonus apply just to building the Officer Training School, or also all the purchaseable stuff?