View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

1. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    snip.

In the vein of complete disclosure, sexually active aromantics disturb me.

snip.
    Like a certain male person portrayed by a gay actor in a series that is usually described as the new friends? The Answer is Barney Stinson, analagous to any twenteysomething with his private parts on fire and the desire to woo the ladies with most impossible schemes
    [QUOTE=golentan;14129169]snip
    I know, right? And very inclusive despite the name. It's quite nice that the Cap is so pro-LGBT and perfectly secure in his masculinity.

snipQUOTE]
    I liekd the comic, but how can respecting some person's beliefs be detrimental to someone's masculinity (or for that matter femininity)? I mean, can someone just explain me becuase I seriously don't get it? Im my opinion, if anything, it makes you more of a man if you can respect other people enough to comfotable with yourself then when you need your environment to acknowledge the fact you are a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnar11 View Post
    First of all: Then, not than
    Second: No, you didn't miss anything

And most importantly: When you're a 15 year old boy, living in The Netherlands, you don't know any more terms than hetero-, homo-, bi- and asexual. There's no 'romantics' or genderdysforsia (although I did know what genderdysforsia was, I didn't know there was hetero-, homo-, etc- romantic.)
    Welcome young fellow Dutchman! Besides, what you say it true, people don't know. However, if you explain it to them in a calm and easy manner they will (it's not like it's rocket science). However, when I discovered the fact that there were more flavours then those five (which are famous anyway) it kinda felt as if something very easy got replaced by quantum mechanics. After some explanation it again seemed rather simple. Beware, you will have to explain a lot of times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    snip

*I originally typed that "demoromantic". Try before you buy?
    ehm, is that the sexuality where you're in to one-eyed people who speak with a scottish accent, have a dark skin and tend to blow stuff up and hits stuff with a whiskybottle?

oh, and hugs for Saksia for being new to this thread
    Last edited by Socratov; 2012-10-29 at 02:50 AM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin