Hyooz - Found some stuff you should clarify with Deadman.
Spoiler
Show
Lifeblood: Does this stack for caster level too? If not, it seems kinda useless. If so, why not just give it regular spellcasting advancement?

Vitae: I assume this is equal to or greater than the TARGET'S Constitution score for dealing damage and your own if you're taking damage? Also, giving up your swift action for (Con mod) healing seems like a bad idea. Going by Enlivened Vitae, I'm guessing that's a typo.

Branch of Sin: When you first get the enhanced version of this ability, you're not actually able to create any enhanced objects (class level 5 - 5 = 0). You should probably specify a minimum of +1 or else move the ability to level 6. Also, the paragraph beginning with "To succeed at..." says "shadow-crafted item" which I assume is a copypaste error.

Enlivened Vitae: Considering normal Vitae healing is Con mod, and this is double Con SCORE, that's a huge improvement. With 18 Con you go from 4 healing to 36 for example. This is why I assume Vitae is a typo and you meant Con score not mod there. :)

Hematyc Detonation: You should clarify exactly what "negating any effects" means. Do you respawn with your current health as well?