Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Southern Gate Hooplah

"Yea.....some bandage wraps in the first aid kit box,"
He said with watery eyes. "She'll be okay right??"
"She'll be fine!" The flutter pony says with far too much horror and worry to be any kind of convincing as she continues her work.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
"Hey!" Lemongrass yelped, as the swords flashed altogether too close for his comfort. He flapped his wings to gain some height, refocusing on the two. "Tyrol, they're not out yet!"

"I know, I know!" Tyrol grunted, his shield swinging to block a stab.

The two guards stared at the sudden change in the tide of battle.
"Hey, Tyrol?" Lemongrass said.

"Yeah?"

"Should we help them?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Yeah, I think they on our side."

"You think?"

"Look, let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, okay?"

Lemongrass winced at the terrible pun. "Low blow, Tyrol. Low blow. Let's do this."

They charged the one engaging Dawnstrider, shield and spear in tandem.
"I'm sorry," Dawnstrider says calmly, blocking the strike from his opponent and flourishing both blades to the side. "I don't think we've been formally introduced enough to qualify me for a moment of 'Oh, it's you'." He drags his blade along the other, locking the hilts together in an attempt to force them both down to allow Tyrol and Lemongrass an opening.

The whole time, his main focus is on the armor, looking for any weak spots whatsoever, no matter how miniscule.

---

Daniel

"We don't have to move them far, just hide them. Unless our buddy has the best sense of smell ever, all it'll...wait, can it see either? Ah hell if I know - all it'll see is us. And we don't lack for concealing rubble."