Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Lone Star did so, resting Lemon across his back with her head next to his, presumably so he could stretch his wings out past her barrel. Oh yes, a pegasus with a metal wing that is supposed to be dead a dozen times over carrying an unconscious mare through a city, bound and gagged on his back. That won't look suspicious at-

... Wait. A mocha stallion, a blue unicorn and a black pegasus with a metal wing. He glanced at the metal ovoid his wing was folded into. I'm not exactly inconspicuous, even at the best of times. Do the bad guys know what we look like?
Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Uh.....well..." Fox froze as he cursed to himself mentally. Things were already started to the fan and he knew it. But he couldn't let himself admit what a crappy plan this was turning out to be, but he had to follow through now. He couldn't just let himself stop here, not when they finally had a lead about all this.

"Probably...maybe...no....I mean...sure yea...in regards to their failed assassin...they must have told her what we looked like...otherwise....I'm sorry....f#&%..." He groaned.
Icy glanced back at the two of them with an less-than-amused look. "Boys. We're here already. In Manehattan. If we turn back now, there's no telling when we'll be getting another chance like this. I say we risk it and see if we can salvage something."