View Single Post

Thread: A Thorn In The Hand IC

1. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

**Well I guess Elf 3 was holding his action **

The Elf looks at Raif as he approaches, pulling back and turning his bow on him, "Get back Covenanter scum! Don't think I wont kill you just because you helped kill your comrads."

The Orc crossbowman has just enough time to cry out as the badger takes a mighty leap and slashes him deep under the arm with it's claws.
    Dropping his crossbow, the Orc falls to the ground, his blood pooling out around him as his eyes close.

Verossa's blow strikes true, the blade of her glaive biting deep into the Orc's neck. His screams becoming nothing but gurgling squeaks as the steel (cold iron) cuts through his vocal cords before severing his spinal column, causing him to crumple at Valor's hooves.

The Orc facing Mailali never even saw Halabur approach before all feeling was cut short by a magical projectile smashing through his temple. The Orc collapsing, twitching a little before dying.

**You all receive 675XP and if you stick round to gather up their gear:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Masterwork Maul, breastplate, 597gp from the Large Orc.
    Masterwork Great axe and rigid leather and 481gp from the other melee Orc.
    Heavy Crossbow (x2) , rigid leather (x2) and 1004gp from the two crossbow Orc's. And finally from the rope holder, you find soft leather armour, a short sword in bad condition, 342gp and a Bag of Holding I.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-30 at 10:28 AM.

Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .