Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
[Okay then, so I won't ]

Fleetwing sputtered; had to admit, he hadn't seen that question coming. "What?! No, no, I ain't that...that..." His brain oh-so-helpfully chose that moment to pull up the memory of Fizz, her face mere inches from his, her voice low and purring with promise. The wind went right out of his sails and a spot of red flushed to his cheeks. "W-well, I didn't do nothin'. She were just a bit excitable when she were telling us about the sodas, and she...well, she got a little close, b-but that was in her house. Bucky didn't yell us at or nothing when we were talking to him afterwards, so he didn't see nothing." tHeck, he probably would've just snuck into the shack and suffocated him with his own bedroll if he had seen that. So...good for him he didn't, eh?

Still didn't answer the question of why Bucky might be angry.

[Tag: Purity]
Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
[Tanks A Lot]

"Actually, I was referring to when we tell him the deal's off. He offered to pay us to give him the sodas so he could claim he found them for Fizz, but it's just not something I want to do." Violetta shook her head. "Anyway, it's not really something to worry about, especially if we help out in other ways."
Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
Fuel station

Gleamy just followed the group, not really knowing or remembering much for contributing to the conversation.

[More Gas Puns because I am too lazy to think of any new ones.]

"Huh. Bucky's finally making a move on her. About damn time. Honestly, I thought he'd just kinda threaten anyone who visited until the end of time and never actually do anything about that crush of his."

...Well, that's perhaps more information than anyone wanted to know.

Poor Gleamy gets ignored. And that's terrible.

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Glyphmark ==> Canterlot]

Some zebras flee in terror.

Others seem resigned to their terrible fate. But regardless of whether they run or not many of the unfortunate equines are snagged in shrouds of alicorn magic and carried off toward Canterlot.

And of course the other two alicorns follow. Unity is puzzling over this information they're gathering. This behavior is nothing short of alien to the usual singularity of purpose that Unity shares. To see their sisters cut off from the Dream and acting of their own accord? Outright ignoring the commands of the Goddess in favor of following the orders of another alicorn? Madness.

As the two fly nearer to Canterlot a low buzzing static begins to fill their minds. At first it is little more than a minor irritation. But the closer they draw to the ruined city the louder it becomes. And then all at once it surges into an overwhelming cacophony of psychic chaos!

Followed by silence.

The static is gone. As are the voices of their sisters. And the voice of the Goddess. Even the voices of Anoma and Ebony, despite being mere feet from each other, are gone. And slowly, ever so slowly, the Dream will begin to grow more or more indistinct. And slowly, ever so slowly, a pony's old memories will grow more clear.

Despite this the Goddess' last orders still ring in their minds.

Anoma is momentarily stunned by the silence, but this isn't the first time she has faced it and manages to regain her composure before face-planting into one of the Canterlot Palace's towers.

Seems the wards only lasted a few minutes. But that's a few minutes more than an unwarded alicorn would have remained tied to Unity.

[Canterlot]

The wards are a success! Bwahahahaha! Or maybe not. Depends on just what you wanted to use them for, I suppose.

Unlike Anoma, Ebony obviously hadn't experienced separation from Unity at any point after being added to it. Thus, faceplant. Whoops. She manages to put her head back together quickly enough not to fall far, though. Oh, and it's probably for the best that those panicking thoughts are not shared through the Dream, since at least some small measure of dignity is spared that way.

She's silent for a long moment before realizing that just thinking doesn't actually communicate information anymore, and speech is necessary.

"Let us finish our work here and depart swiftly. This is... ...uncomfortable."