[Toward Tenpony Tower]

Swiss sticks her tongue out at Down. There's a strong chance that she was being absurd. That seems to happen fairly often.

AND THEN GIANT BUG ATTACK!

As soon as the changeling spots the giant wasp her whole body tenses and she hisses something in that weird chittering language she's used a few times before. It probably wasn't anything that should be repeated in polite company.

"Welp. Looks like Miss Homage was right," Corn drawls. "We got anti-vemon, Sour?"

"Five doses," the unicorn nods as her horn lights brilliant pink. Shortly there after a similarly colored mote of light will begin to circle each member of the party. "A defensive spell of my design," she says, sounding somewhat out of breath. "I use a weaker version to keep my mane and tail... contained..."

Why would somepony need to contain their mane and tail? Probably mentioning this for Down's benefit. No doubt TRSG! are well aware of what her magic can do.

"The ward will protect you from exposure to Pink Cloud for about a minute. The closer it is to expiring the dimmer it will grow. If it becomes faint you must get away from me as quickly as possible. The necrotic fog is not... healthy... for living ponies. Or living anything for that matter."

Swiss grins a wicked grin. "Time to smoke out some bugs!"

Forward!

But first? Sour steps closer to the recently stung Raider and there comes a slight popping sound as her horn lights up and her mane loses its shape, billowing over her withers and across her face before seeping across the ground to envelope the pony. Another fizzling snap and her mane regains its coiling, curled shape.

She gestures for the others to follow.

And to give the blanket of fog on the ground plenty of room.

[Ministry of Morale Interrogation Floor]

Always nice when doom isn't waiting to spring on you right away...

There are four nearby rooms that were probably used for interrogation. The happy looking sunshine and fields paint-job is always a dead give away. A number of supply closets as well. And an archive room. And a... some sort of receptionist desk? All of them have been trashed pretty well.