Gary
A normal person wouldn't have a chance of finding anything. But to you a computer is not merely some clunky old television with a typewriter in front of it. It is an interface where the mind can connect with the universe, and move bits around. And you want to find the ever so secret Dewey Decimal group, having little more then a name and a few suspicions.
Not going to be easy. Not at all, even with your capabilities. There's no mention of them in any of the military databases (that have grown rather larger, since Souske called backup), and yet Lelouch told you they were all taking orders from a specific general, who claimed to head the group. What was his name again…
There's no mention of him either (Librarians still use index cards). It looks like to find anything out, you're going to have to be more then an armchair detective. Of course, now that you're not in the presence of Lelouch and his over-powering charisma and manipulative abilities, that he admits to having used on you, you're less sure that you want to look, or that you'll like what you find.

Smedry
"… Alcatraz." Frost finishes, with a small smile. It looks off on his face, out of place and wrong. Your almost relieved when it's gone, and his face returns to that expressionless, emotionless and still mask it had been in so far.
"He saw my death? Well, well. I had wondered about that. you get to be as old as me in this game, you start to wonder about whether you'll still be in the running when the last book is closed, which is the only real way of keeping score if your immortal or not." He says, his voice quiet and still and dead as though he was already a corpse, just as it had been when he first spoke. "So that's to be the end of me then, sure enough. Well old man death will have a fight on his hands, if I'm still standing. But there's other ways to go on, Smedry, you have children yourself, you understand that. Part of me will go on. I'll have a son, and he'll pick up the slack in my place. There's always a Frost. We've been Jack's for as long back as years go, and Nobody is going to change that." He says, quite unaware of the irony of his statement, having not seen the future. He finishes picking his teeth, and starts on his fingernails. Ketch stands behind him, quiet and still.