1. - Top - End - #608
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: From Across the Multiverse to Barovia: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (IC)

Komori shakes her head, smiling slightly... The edge was hers. The oni mistook her faith for fear, her words for the empty boasting of a thick-skulled brute, covering her fear...

Fear is one thing this spawn will not find in my heart. I may still bear desire, and I may have regrets... But fear is not a sin I have.

She continues her movement, as her words ring out above the battle... "Would that all oni waited to attack until they were as well and ready as you, brute! The wall would never be tested, and the Crab would have no need to protect the weaklings from your taint!"

She then continues her magic assault, using the spells that she knew had a chance to penetrate an oni's resistance to the kami. In moments, a sparkling field of lights manifests behind it, spreading out to envelop it, clinging to its form.

Mechanics/OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Glitterdust, originating at Q11/R12 intersection. Covers P10, P11, Q9, Q10, Q11, R9, R10, R11, S10, S11.

SR does not protect versus Glitterdust.
    Will save, DC 18, Negates Blinding (6 round duration). Also, -40 to hide, no save (6 round duration). W and O are currently in its area.

Move: to L10.
    Last edited by candycorn; 2012-10-30 at 11:54 PM.
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.